1. Salt baths and salt showers. Alot of stuff can come up for us at the time of the full moon. Help maintain your energy levels and emotional health by taking more salt baths. 2 generous handfuls of table salt and water. Soak for 20 minutes and rinse off. For anyone experience stress or unpleasant emotions adding 10-15 drops of a Lavender oil is very beneficial. Practicing purification before meditation will allow your system to absorb more of the healthy energy. It will also help combat fatigue and assist in creating more inner peace. Its not uncommon that unhealthy emotions can get stirred up during this time.
2. Meditate in a group of 3 or more. The energy that is available to you during the time of meditation will be greater when you have more people. This can be done with people present or if you are attending an online meditation with other individuals. You will also have more energy available for the following step.
3. Service & Blessing. While meditating at the time of the full moon one can generate a tremendous amount of energy. Your system can only absorb so much at one time. With the excess energy generated make sure to direct the blessings to the following:
- the Earth, or any specific countries or people in need. Is there any places of political unrest, war, natural disasters that could use the extra blessings?
- your friends, family members and loved ones, business associates etc. Send energy to those who have hurt you in the past. Bless those in need of financial healing, good physical health, spirituality, harmonious relationships.
-your finances, health etc.
-any goals or projects. This a wonderful time for charging these up.
Directing excess energy is easy. Keep in mind we’re not using our own energy. Rather we are using the energy coming down through us. You can focus this energy by raising your hands to chest level, palms facing outwards. Make sure the elbows are slightly bent and there is a space in the armpits. Allow the energy to flow down through you, out through your hands to whomever or whatever could use the extra help. Blessing is a great way to pull people up, but the key is it has to be done consistently.
4. Be neutral, if you do notice that any negative thoughts, emotions or conflict coming up in your life during the time full moon take note. Chances are its something that needs some attention and possible healing. Keep in mind you are not these thoughts, emotions or negative habits. The Full Moon is good at amplifying these things so use this period as a time of opportunity for your own growth and development.
5. Rest and take care of your physical body. The energy coming down at the time of the full moon can be very strong. For your body to handle the energy during meditation it needs to be in good health and physically fit. The stronger the body the better able to handle greater amounts of energy. Exercise, drink of lots of water, eat fresh food. Never underestimate these basic principles. They are important building blocks for our spiritual development.
Enjoy the full moon! Let it be a time of opportunity and make sure to use the energy to improve the quality of your life and others. Blessings!